Saturday 17 December 2011

More birthdays.......

Just a quick post to show you what I have been up to lately.
I've had a few friends birthdays, as well as some little friends too.

Last weekend me and my family went up to Perth to visit the FRCSR Fine Food and Craft Market. It was a wonderful morning viewing all the different crafty things and tasting yummy food also. We really enjoyed it. I spent a bit of time at one young ladies stall which had all sorts of gifts made out of paper and all made with stampin up products. Her name is Katie K... I'm not aware that she has a blog, however, I remembered one of the things she made and made my own version for my girl friends. It was a lovely, decorated cover for a box of cake mix. I loved the fact that it was such a simple, practical gift. They both loved them.


One for Fiona

One for Carolyn

Card for Makayla who turned 4 years old

Card for Amber who turned 1
Posted by PicasaHope you are all enjoying your holidays. So far we've managed a couple of sleep ins, late brekkies and also late bedtimes... All good :)
Cheers, Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment