Monday 23 July 2012

Lots of cards..... & 1 scrapbook page....

Well.... its been a while... Time seems to be flying by when you're having fun....
Thought it was time I shared some more cards with you. Some of these I created back in May and June as well as this month... Enjoy....

 
 
 
This is the card I gave to my mum for mother's day... just for something different..
Rosalee took the photo.
 
 
 
 
My friends daughter wanted to have a craft birthday party so I offered to organise the activity for her as she has a  new little bub to attend to. It was lots of fun.
I'm pretty sure the girls at the party enjoyed the activity.
Here is what they made.

A bag,
which was filled with treats before they went home.
 
A card for that someone special.
 
and a bookmark for themselves.
 
This is the card that I made for the birthday girl.
I used the horse stamp which I gave to her as a pressie :o) 
Yep... you're not seeing things. Its a scrapbook page. We had been asked to create a page about ourselves to put in an album for our new minister.
I was pretty happy with how it turned out.
 
 
Every time I make cards now, I try and make two of the same so that I have a spare one as backup for when a birthday pops up out of no where (or rather I haven't checked the calender ) 
 
A close up of this gorgeous stamp.
Its Spring Kiki from the Kiki La Rue range.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations.
I hope to post some school holiday photos up soon.

Cheers, MontyPosted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment