Tuesday 4 September 2012

Travis turns 7.......

7 years ago we were blessed with our third child....
He had a wonderful day with his family and friends.
May our Heavenly Father continue to surround him with
His love and care throughout the year ahead.
We love you lots Travis. You bring lots of joy into our lives...


Excited....
 
 
The card I made for him..
 
His party invites..
I found this site with heaps of free party printables
for any themed birthday party you are planning.
 
 
I saw these spiders on pinterest and thought they would look great as a table decoration.
 
Sail boat jelly cups...
 
Fruit swords...
 
Treasure Chest cake....
The cake was ice cream.. The boys loved it...
 
The pirate himself..
 
Activities for them to do..
While internet browsing I came across one ladies blog where she had the following games
set up for her little party guests. I thought they were a terrific idea
so I decided to organise them for Travis' mates.
Unfortunately I can't find the paper with her blog address so I can't give her credit.
 
 
I placed an X on the back of the map and the boys were given a little x
to place somewhere on the island.
It was great that they didn't need to have a blindfold on.
 
Dig for Treasure...
 
The treasure being a lolly bag wrapped in a plastic bag they had to dig up
before I took the party boys home.
 
One spoilt boy...
 
Was a fun day for everyone.......

Cheers, MontyPosted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment