Monday 3 September 2012

Photo a day in August...

This will be my last post of  'photo a day in August'...
I was actually very organised and had every intention of doing this post on Friday the 31st August but our internet and phones were down. They didn't get sorted till yesterday and then for some reason I still couldn't post it until today.... Patience...sigh......

23. Pair
This is one of Travis' home readers. Kangaroo is buying one pair of shoes.
 
24. Path
This is a path I walk often... when weather and time permits :o)
 
25. Fresh
There is nothing better than hopping into a bed with fresh sheets.... 
26. Dream
With all this cold weather we have been having, I'm dreaming of being here :o)
 
27. Tap
 
28. Clock
 
29. Down
 
30. Card
This was for my son's 7th birthday (next post)
 
31. Hidden
Look carefully... someone's hiding...
 
Well thats it for the month of August. I must say it was a lot of fun. I won't be doing the next one... but why don't you give it a try. Let me know if you do.......
would love to come and check out your photos.
Hope you are all going well. At the moment it is pouring with rain, windy and very cold.
Till next time...
Cheers, MontyPosted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment