Monday 27 February 2012

Back to school...

These photos were taken at the beginning of February.
You could feel the excitement in the air. My kids had a very relaxing break so they were all ready to get back into school.
 


This brings back memories when my mum used to take photos of me and my sisters on our first day back at school. We used to stand near a tree stump :o)


Rose insisted on being on the photo aswell..
The kids settled in really well. Rose enjoyed having some time on her own for the first day... but on the second day she spent a lot of time telling me that she has no one to play with.... is it time to pick the kids up... can I go to Becca's house... can Becca come to my house... :o)
I hope your children have settled into school well.
Cheers, Monty 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment