Monday 13 February 2012

Its been a while.....

Hello blogging world.... It certainly has been a while :o)
We have all had a wonderful, relaxing break that it feels good to get back into routine... lunches, library bags, psalms, home readers...and more...

Just a couple of photos to share with you.
This one is from November taken at my mum and dad's place

Us with mum and dad

This one was taken in Busselton on a hot afternoon
Posted by PicasaThis photo is precious.
I found a couple of poems that I would like to share with you.

A Wonderful Mother
author unknown

God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old.
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He made her heart of pure gold.
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks, fair roses you see.
God made that wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me
XX

Sisters We Are And Always Will Be
Kathy Lohr - I changed it a bit to suit me

Thirty five years have come and gone, and now with time to reflect,
We've all gone our different ways which I didn't really expect.
It seems I've really missed so much throughout these many years,
Hugs and kisses, the families touch, the laughter and the tears.
Although we've had our separate lives we share a common theme,
Sisters are aware of each other's hopes, they cherish each others dreams.
As I get older and my life and the time moves by so fast,
I find myself looking at your pictures to remind me of the past.
I realize that through the years, of the many friends I've made and left behind,
That you my wonderful sisters, you are my best friends,
and you've been there all the time.
Let's take this time together, to laugh, to cry, and remember,
For we'll always be close as sisters, whether were near or far apart.
A sister is a sister, forever in my heart.
XXX

Take the time to cherish your family.
Love Monty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment