Friday 3 August 2012

Photo a Day in August.....

 
Thought I would give this photo challenge a try this month. I can't promise that I'll upload a photo everyday, however I'll post a few at a time. That way I won't bore you too much.

1. Outside
You're probably thinking... a photo of a dog outside... how boring...
Well... we are dogsitting this pooch at the moment. He is my mum's dog and he lives in the Perth metro area. When he is at home he hangs around inside most of the day as well as sleeping inside at night. Out here.. he is only ever outside. Where he belongs... and where he is loving the great outdoors.... (another post about him later)
 
2. One
One Earth.
 
3. Coin
This is a coin from our trip to Hong Kong in October 2010.
I just love the wavy edge.
 
4. Somewhere you sat
On my new best friend.. A total trainer :)
 
I'm looking forward to thinking outside the square for some of these challenges.Posted by Picasa
Why don't you join in for some fun :)

Cheers, Monty

No comments:

Post a Comment