Thursday 1 August 2013

July holidays......

Our holiday started with my birthday...
I received two beautiful bunches of flowers.


These are from Nick.
 
These are from my parents who were holidaying over east at the time.
 
The first couple of days..... this is how the kids spent it....
Good 'ole quality time of their DS's....
 
Chloe felt like baking... Yummy...
 
Playdoh time with the neighbours grandchildren...
 
Fishing down at the ponds with cousins...
 
And swimming :)... It was freezing... Silly boys...
 
Posing in the bush...
 
A walk/ rollerblade/ scooter from Emu Point to Middleton Beach...
and then all the way back again where we enjoyed a beautiful lunch in the sunshine.
 
 
Looking at some boats on the water. Corey is always helping his little sister.
 
Yep..... You're not seeing things... That's me on the scooter....
Boy they are FUN... Rose is on my back because she was getting a bit tired.
 
Posing again :)
 
I sewed Rose a laundry bag for her bedroom... She had been bugging me for
a while because I had made one for the other kids already.
They were heaps of fun to make.
 
The green one is Chloe's and the black one is for the boys...
 
Chloe went for private horse riding lessons. She is enjoying them heaps.
She has a really lovely teacher and has learnt a lot from her.
 
Rose patting the horse.
 
While Chloe went horse riding... the boys went fishing...
Corey with a queen snapper...
 
Travis with a breaksea cod.
 
Their catch.... Nice work boys... YUMMY!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment