Thursday 1 August 2013

Travis and Leo
 
While Nick was away all the kids came to Chloe's horse riding lesson.
There is a beautiful bush surrounding the horse paddock.
Corey and Rose posing for me....
 
 
The teacher asked if the kids would like to have a little ride.
They were very excited....
 
 
 
We celebrated Nick's birthday at the end of the school holidays...
I found this photo on my camera of the card I gave Nick...
A certain little miss hijacked my camera :)
 


This photo was taken by Rose when we visited the farm.
Beautiful shot. This calf is 2 days old...
 
Aaaahhhh... A little black kitten.....
Every time we go to the farm.. the kids want to find some kittens...
They got lucky once again....
 
We did a little shootin..... Rose loved it... She even fired the gun too...
 
Rabbit stew anyone????
 
And now we are back into the swing of school routines.
I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing break....
All the best for Term 3.... Crumbs.... time is a flying...

Love Monty xxPosted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment